The purpose built easyHotel Berlin Hackescher Markt is located right in the sizzling centre of Berlin. Within walking distance of all the main tourist attractions including Hackescher Markt, Alexanderplatz and the museums island. With subway and tram stations right in front of the hotel all the other exciting attractions like Potsdamer Platz, Kurfürstendamm, Reichstag, Friedrichstrasse, Brandenburger Tor, are easily reached as well.
Ask at reception for the “Berlin Welcome card” the XXL tourist ticket with free travel in Berlin and Potsdam combined, and up to 50% discount for more than 130 highlights in the German capital!
The area around the hotel offers great opportunities for shopping with little individual boutiques and popular designers on offer. If you get hungry there's a huge choice of cafes and restaurants between Rosenthaler Platz, Hackescher Markt and Oranienburger Strasse. Cuisine from all over the world as well as typical German fayre, throughout all hours of the day and night. Berliners and visitors alike meet in bars and clubs at fashionable Prenzlauer Berg (in strolling distance). Don’t miss Berlins most popular flea market every Sunday at the Mauer Park.
Rosenthaler Strasse 69
- Brandenburg Tor 2.1km
- Alexanderplatz and TV Tower 1.1km
- Reichstag 2.1km
- Museuminsel 1km
- Potsdamer Platz 3.5km
- SAP Training Centre 300m
- Charitè Clinical Center 2km
- Humbold University 1.3km
- Deutsche Welle 1.8km
- DB Zeitarbeit 1.5 km
Hotel Operator Information:
i.gen hotel Hackescher Markt GmbH
Registered Office: Alleestrasse 4, 14469 Potsdam
Registration Number: HRB 131127 B
Keywords: easyHotel, Berlin hotel, hotel in Berlin, easyHotel Berlin, budget hotel in Berlin, cheap hotel in Berlin, nice hotel in Berlin, hotel in Germany, cheap hotel in Germany, nice hotel in Germany, hotel in Deutschland.
Arrival at the Hotel
When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am.
A late check-out (until 1pm) can be booked at any time at the reception for €7,50.
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- Double bed made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
- Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting.
- Under bed luggage storage.
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks.
- Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights.
- 220v electrical sockets.
- Wi-Fi internet access - €5 for 24 hours.
- Flat screen TV with 50 national and international channels, including German and English, Sky Movie,Bundesliga and Sport Channel - €5 euros for 24 hours, please ask at reception.
- Extra towels available for a supplement – please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at €8 for a full room clean including linen and towel change - please book at reception.
- Small rooms with window approx 8-8.5 sq metres
- Standard rooms with window approx 9.5 sq metres
- Twin rooms with window approx 12.9 sq metres
- Wheelchair Accessible room with window approx 13.5 sq metres
- 125 guest rooms
- Five floors – Guest lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City Centre location
- Vending machines – hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage – €3 per locker for 24 hours
- Internet terminal available – €2 per hour
- On street pay and display 09.00 - 24.00, free at other times. Nearest long stay pay car park 1km City Quartier, Dom Aquarée
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Schönefeld Airport (SXF):
Public transport is cheap and reliable, taking approx. 45 mins. Ticket vending machines are found in arrivals in Terminal A and a single ticket which has to be for zones ABC is €2,80. Short walk from the Terminal to the S-Bahnhof Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld.
Use any train in the direction of Ostkreuz. Change at Ostkreuz to S-Bahn
S5, S7, S9 or S 75 to Alexanderplatz. Change there to the subway U8
direction Wittenau) to U-Bahnhof Rosenthaler Platz (about. 150m from the
hotel). There are also Regional Trains leaving from the airport (e.g. RE7 or
RB) which take you directly to Alexanderplatz where you need to change in to
the subway (U8) again. Travelling time is somewhat shorter, but they do not
run as often.
Alternatively take one of the plentiful licensed Taxi's. The taxi line is in front of the Terminal, the journey time is around 40-45 mins and should cost approx. €35,00
From Main Railway Station:
From Berlin Hauptbahnhof by public transport the journey takes approx. 20 min. Ticket vending machines are in the Terminal and a single ticket costs €2,10. Take the S-Bahn (S 7 - dir: Ahrensfelde) to Alexanderplatz. Change now to the subway (U 5 - dir:Wittenau) to U-Bahnhof Rosenthaler Platz, direct in front of the easyHotel Berlin Hackescher Markt.
There's a licensed taxi stand in front and back of the Main Station, the journey takes around 5 minutes and costs approx. €9
From Central Bus Station (ZOB):
From ZOB Berlin by public transport the journey takes approx. 25 min. Take the short walk to S-Bahnhof Messe Nord/ICC. Ticket vending machines are located in the Station and a single ticket costs €2,10. Take the S-Bahn (S 41 - dir: Ringbahn) to Gesundbrunnen. Change now to the subway (U 8 - dir: Hermannstrasse) to U-Bahnhof Rosenthaler Platz, direct in front of the easyHotel Berlin Hackescher Markt.
There's a licensed taxi stand in front and back of the Bus Station, the journey takes around 20 minutes and costs approx. €20