This brand new build easyHotel is located inside the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) secure compound with access from Sheikh Zayed road and parking for up to 50 cars. The easyHotel Jebel Ali is perfectly located for all JAFZA based companies. In addition to the Jebel Ali Industrial Area, Downtown Jebel Ali and JAFZA South expansion zone are all easily accessible. All the bedrooms are air conditioned, equipped with wireless internet access and have a work desk space for your convenience.
For those lucky to have some spare leisure time there is plenty on offer in the nearby residential areas of Dubai. The Metro or a short journey by car or taxi will easily take you to the sun kissed public beaches or off to the Mall of Emirates for a skiing lesson. For a warm Arabic welcome (or Marhaba) why not visit the famous Ibn Battuta Mall just one Metro stop away. You'll find a wide choice of food outlets offering a vast array of international options are easily reached with a short walk. For the adventurous there a multiple leisure activities available in the nearby resorts including water skiing, desert driving, horse and camel rides and balloon flights.
easyHotel Jebel Ali is the first Gold LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environment Design) certified hotel in Dubai that offers absolutely clean, affordable accommodation at truly budget prices. LEED is the industry benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings
PO Box 17777
- Ibn Battuta Mall 3km
- Jumeira Public Beaches 25km
- Jebel Ali Public Beaches 1km
- Mall of the Emirates 25km
- Wild Wadi Water Park 20km
- Dubai World Port 100metres
- Maersk Shipping 200metres
- Unilever 100metres
- Total Oil 500metres
- Naffco 200metres
Hotel Operator Information:
Istithmar Budget Hotels FZE
Registered Office: PO Box 17000, Dubai, UAE
Registered No: 6808
Keywords: easyHotel Dubai, Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates hotel, hotel in Dubai, hotel in Jebel Ali, hotel in United Arab Emirates, easyHotel Dubai, Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates, budget hotel in Dubai, budget hotel in Jebel Ali, budget hotel in United Arab Emirates, cheap hotel in Dubai, cheap hotel in Jebel Ali, cheap hotel in United Arab Emirates, nice hotel in Dubai, nice hotel in Jebel Ali, nice hotel in United Arab Emirates.
Arrival at the Hotel
Upon checking in please present you're valid ID at reception in the form of: Passport, UAE labour card or an Emirates ID card (original)
Upon completion, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your bedroom.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
All guests are required to respect the hotels 100% no smoking policy, or risk either incurring a deep cleaning charge of AED 500, or ejection from the hotel.
Guests who book the disabled rooms are kindly requested to produce official written proof of their disability upon arrival.
'All prices include 10% Dubai Municipality fees and 10% Service Charge'
• Accommodation max 2 adults
• Beds made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
• A private shower room with WC, washbasin and shower.
• All rooms have air conditioning.
• Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting
• Luggage storage on chargeable basis (AED10.00 per 2 items for 24 hours)
• Coat/suit hanger
• Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights
• 250v electrical sockets
• Wi-Fi internet access – AED10.00 for 1hr, AED20.00 for 6hrs, AED40.00 for 24hrs
• Flat screen TV – Free of charge, please see reception for access.
• Mineral water AED3.00
• Extra towels available – AED5.00 per towel
• Housekeeping service available at AED45.00 for a full room clean including linen and towel change.
• Fresh bed linen AED15.00
• Plug adaptor AED9.00
• Standard rooms with internal window (15.6 sq metres)
• Standard rooms with window (15.6 sq metres)
• Twin rooms with internal window (15.6 sq metres)
• Twin rooms with window (15.6 sq metres)
• Special needs room with window (19.5 sq metres)
• 216 guest rooms
• Six floors – Guest lift available
• Non-smoking hotel
• Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
• Secure entry
• Suburban location
• Vending machines – hot/cold drinks and snacks
• Internet terminal available – AED10.00 for 1hr, AED20.00 for 6hrs, AED40.00 for 24hrs
• Secure car parking available on-site
General Safety Notice
• For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Dubai International Airport
Ask your driver to take you to the easyHotel Jebel Ali, now accessible from outside the JAFZA zone. Tell him to go towards Security gate 4 and then take the lane back towards Abu Dhabhi, the service road leading to the hotel will be to the right behind a giant billboard. The cost of the taxi should be approx AED 90.
From Dubai -
Follow Sheikh Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi/Jebel Ali and take exit 20 towards Port & Free Zone. At Security gate 4 take the lane back towards Abu Dhabhi and the service road leading to the hotel will be to the right behind the giant billboard.
Take the Red Line to Station 42 (Jebel Ali/Limitless). Then follow walking directions below. Tickets are a flat Aed 5.8 each way per person Standard Class. As JAFZA is a secure zone, gate access will be as per Metro service timings – on Fridays Metro service begins after 0230pm. Normal operating hours 0630am until 1000pm, Friday from 2.30pm.
From Abu Dhabi
Follow directions to Dubai, after the border watch out for exit 22 leading to JAFZA (port & free Zone). Take the flyover returning in the direction Abu Dhabhi and stay with exit 20 towards the Port & free Zone as above.
Exit Jebel Ali/Limitless Metro station on the North side (i.e. the right hand side) take the footbridge over the highway. As you exit out of the station , leading to a bus stop and taxi stand, turn right and follow the internal one way road to the main street , a right turn will lead to the hotel, approximately 10 mins walking distance and less than 5 minutes by taxi.