easyHotel De Korte Street offers simplified comfort in a stylishly fun environment, all decked out in a retro colour-palette – bold oranges set strikingly against blacks and browns – and quirky details.
Situated in the heart of Johannesburg and within walking distance of the Nelson Mandela Bridge, it's easy getting to the nearby theatres, night spots, restaurants, major universities and prominent courts; its the ultimate in cool urban convenience.
The 60 en suite studio rooms offer snug modernity.
+27 (0)11 242 8600
90 De Korte Street
Local F&B Businesses
Hotel Operator Information:
Unit 102, 1st Floor Fulham House
Hampton Office Park
20 Georgian Cresent
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Check in Time – 2.00pm
Check Out Time – 11.00am (late check out may incur an additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 guests per room.
- Beds made up with one towel and one hand towel per room, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private bathroom with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks
- 220v electrical sockets
- Flat screen TV
- Housekeeping service available at R50
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi internet
- Standard with Window
- 60 guest rooms
- Six floors
- Lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City Centre location
- Wi-Fi available in public areas R25 - 1hr, R35 - 2hrs, R45 - 3hrs, R100 - 12hrs
Directions to the Hotel
From O R Tambo International Airport
Take R21 to Johannesburg, at Buccleuch Interchange follow R24 to Johannesburg.R24 becomes Broadway Street and then becomes Kitchener Avenue, continue straight, turn right into Bertrams Road, Bertrams Road becomes Charlton TerraceTurn Right into Melle Street, Underground Parking at 20 Melle Street.
From Johnnesburg Train Station
Head north on Rissik St toward Wolmarans St, turn left onto De Korte St, destination will be on the left - 90 De Korte Street