We have listened to your feeback and we now offer Free TV
Get our holiday or business trip off to a flying start by staying at easyHotel Heathrow, located just 10mins drive from terminals 1,2 & 3 with terminals 4 & 5 both just a few minutes further away. Excellent transport links to central London on the Heathrow Express or London Underground via the airport makes the easyHotel Heathrow your base when staying in London.
With a 24-hour front desk and air conditioning, this hotel offers modern bedrooms with Wi-Fi access (first 30 minutes free) and free TV. The easyHotel Heathrow is just a 10-minute drive from Heathrow Airport . The bright, compact rooms each have a en-suite shower room and a flat-screen TV. The hotel also features 24-hour vending machines for light snacks and hot beverages and has a 24hr reception with a secure key entry system. The easyHotel Heathrow operates a non-smoking policy throughout the hotel.
Feeling hungry? Why not take advantage of our continental breakfast box and hot evening meal which are available for £5 and £10 respectively and provide excellent value for money.
The easyHotel Heathrow is just a 5-minute drive from local tube and train stations, where Central London attractions such as Hyde Park & The London Eye can be reached with ease. Twickenham and Wembley stadiums are also within reach.
Taxi service & Hoppa bus service available to/from Heathrow Airport at a nominal charge. Please contact hotel for more information.
Why not take the stress out of travelling by taking the advantage of our competitive Park, Stay & Go packages. Contact the hotel for more details.
Brick Field LaneHarlingtonUB3 5DXLocal Attractions
- LEGOLAND 12 miles
- Windsor Castle 11.5 miles
- Harrods 13.5 miles
- London Eye 16 miles
- Thorpe Park 10.5 miles
- BAA 1.2 miles
- Air France2.5 miles
- Service Air 2.6 miles
- Alpha Catering 1.6 miles
- United Airlines cargo 6.3 miles
Hotel Operator Information:
Eclipse Hotels (Heathrow Airport) Limited
Registered Office - 39-41 East Hill, Woodwell Street, London SW18 2QZ. Registration No - 05330143.
Keywords: easyHotel, cheap hotel in England, budget hotel in the UK, London hotel, hotel in London, easyHotel London, budget hotel in London, cheap hotel in London, nice hotel in London, Heathrow Airport hotel, hotel near Heathrow Airport, easyHotel Heathrow Airport, budget hotel near Heathrow Airport, cheap hotel near Heathrow Airport, nice hotel near Heathrow Airport, Heathrow hotel, hotel in Heathrow, easyHotel Heathrow, budget hotel in Heathrow, cheap hotel in Heathrow, nice hotel in Heathrow.
Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in. Please note photo identification will need to be shown upon arrival.
When registering at reception, you will receive a key card enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
easyHotel Heathrow now offer 30mins Wi-Fi free of charge per day.
Check in Time - 3.00pm
Check Out Time - 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- One double bed made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating, cooling and fresh air circulation.
- Standard 240v electrical sockets
- Free WiFi access daily to all guests
- Flat screen TV - FOC - Please ask at reception.
- Extra towels available - FOC - Please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at £10 per room clean - please book at reception.
- Coat / Suit Hanger and hooks
- Under bed luggage storage
- Mirror and shelf with integrated power socket and lighting
- Nightlight and individual reading lights
- Wireless internet access - £1.50 for 1 hour after the free period.
- Small rooms with window (approx 6.5 - 9.5 sq metres)
- Small rooms no window (approx 6.5 - 9.5 sq metres)
- Standard rooms with window (approx 10 - 16 sq metres)
- Standard rooms no window (approx 10 - 16 sq metres)
- Special needs room with window (approx 12 - 16 sq metres)
- Twin Rooms with window (approx 10 - 16 sq meters)
- Family Rooms with window (approx 10 - 16 sq meters)
- 70 guest rooms
- Two floors - no lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- Near airport location
- Vending machines - hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage - £5 for 1 item for 24 hours
- Internet terminal available - Free for 15 minutes.
- A car park is available on-site - £10.00 per car per day
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Heathrow Airport to the easyHotel:
There are several options available to get to/from the hotel and airport.
Heathrow Hotel Hoppa offers a transfer service between terminals 1 & 3 and the hotel for a cost of £4.50 per person each way. Tickets can be purchased at machines in the terminal, or directly to the driver and also from Hotel Reception.
Service H8 - between 0500 and 2000 - every 30/40 minutes
Service H3 - between 2000 and 2330 - every 20/30 minutes
The hotel offers a discounted price taxi service, which can drop off and pick up guests from all operating terminals. Please call the hotel on +44 (0) 0208 8979 237 to arrange pick up from the airport.
If you're travelling by car then head east on the A4 Bath Road towards London. Just past the Sheraton Skyline turn left onto the A437 High Street Harlington, after approx 1/2 mile turn right into Brick Field Lane. The hotel is straight ahead at the top of Brick Field Lane.
For the Local Bus Service Metro line operate the No 140 bus service from Heathrow Airport bus station. Heathrow central bus station is located between Terminals 1, 2 and 3. The terminals are a few minutes' walk away via underground walkways. The service runs 24 hours, every 8 minutes during peak time (max 30 minutes through the night, Sundays and Public Holidays) and takes approximately 15-20 minutes. Cost is approx £2 one way and the service stops at the White Hart pub in Harlington High Street, 2 minutes walk from Brick Field Lane.
NB - Free transfers between terminals are available using Heathrow Express, Heathrow Connect or one of the free bus services.
Black taxis are available from the rank outside all airport terminals and cost approx £11-£15 one way.
Mini cabs can be booked directly with the hotel at preferential rate, details available on request.
From M4 Motorway
Leave the M4 at jnct 4 and take the Heathrow spur road towards the airport. At the end of this road turn left onto the A4 Bath Road towards London. Just past the Sheraton Skyline turn left onto the A437 High Street Harlington, after approx 1/2 mile turn right into Brick Field Lane. The hotel is straight ahead at the top of Brick Field Lane.
From Central London to Heathrow Airport:
You can travel to London Heathrow airport, using a number of options, from where you can easily transfer to the hotel (see above) -
Heathrow Express - High speed rail service, just 15 minutes non-stop from London Paddington to Heathrow
London Underground - Heathrow has three stations on the Piccadilly Line. Average journey time to central London is about 50 - 60 minutes. Tubes run every five minutes at peak times and every nine minutes at off-peak times and weekends.
By Coach - National Express coach services operate from the central bus station at Heathrow to and from central London (Victoria).
By Rail - Nearest mainline rail station is Hayes and Harlington, approx 1.3 miles from hotel. Services operate from London Paddington by Heathrow Connect and First Great Western.