Located within easy walking distance (15 minutes) of the museums and galleries of Kensington and Knightsbridge. The Natural History Museum, with its famous dinosaur gallery, is just around the corner on Cromwell Road.
Turn right out of the hotel and the stylish shops and boutiques of High Street Kensington are only a short walk away. This area is alive with everything from traditional English pubs and some of London's finest restaurants featuring a wide range of ethnic cuisines. Cross the Cromwell Road and you will be in Earl's Court. Here you will find a variety of coffee shops and smaller restaurants and pubs.
The tube stations at Gloucester Road and Earls Court give you access to the West End and its theatres and bars. Piccadilly Circus is only 5 stops away.
14 Lexham Gardens
Hotel Operator Information: Tiamat Limited
Registered Office: No 2 The Forum, Grenville Street, St.Helier, Jersey, JE1 4HH
Registration No: 99025
Keywords: easyHotel, cheap hotel in England, budget hotel in the UK, London hotel, hotel in London, easyHotel London, budget hotel in London, cheap hotel in London, nice hotel in London, South Kensington hotel, hotel in South Kensington, easyHotel South Kensington, budget hotel in South Kensington, cheap hotel in South Kensington, nice hotel in South Kensington.
Arrival at the HotelWhen you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.
Once you have registered, you will be issued with a room key and this will activate the lock on the front door for the duration of your stay. Once you have checked out the key will no longer open the door.
Check in Time - 3.00pm
Check Out Time - 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- Double bed, made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating, cooling and fresh air circulation.
- Standard British 240v electrical sockets
- Flat screen TV - £5 for 10 channels for 24 hours, please ask at reception
- Extra towels available - £1 per towel, please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at £10 per room clean/linen change - please book at reception.
- 2 hanging hooks provided
- Small Rooms - no window, 6-7 sq metres
- Small Rooms - with window, 6-7 sq metres
- Standard Rooms - no window, 8-9 sq metres
- Special Needs Rooms - no window, 14 sq metres
- 34 guest rooms
- Six floors - no lift available, please note all small rooms are located on floors 2/3/4
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- City centre location
- Vending machines - soft drinks and snacks
- WiFi - £1 for 15mins, £2 for 2hrs, £5 for 24 hours, £10 for 3 days, £15.00 for 7 days and £30 for 30 days.
- Luggage storage - Excess Baggage Company, 168 Earl's Court Road +44 (0)207 373 1977 (closed Sundays)
- Limited on street pay and display. Nearest pay car park 500mtrs - Sainsbury Superstore, Cromwell Rd.
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
Nearest Underground Station:
Earl's Court & Gloucester Road (Piccadilly & District lines).
From Heathrow Airport:
Underground to Earl's Court or Gloucester Road
From Luton Airport:
Train to King's Cross, then transfer to the Underground.
From Gatwick Airport:
Train to Victoria, then transfer to the Underground.
From Stansted Airport:
Train to Liverpool Street, then transfer to the Underground