The easyHotel Victoria is a 5 minute walk from Victoria Train Station, Victoria Bus and Coach Station and Victoria Underground station, giving easy access to all major tourist attractions, theatreland and the city. The hotel is 2 stops from Piccadilly Circus and 3 stops from Leicester Square and Covent Garden.
The easyHotel Victoria is a short stroll from Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park and the Thames.
A short tube or bus ride from the hotel will take you to the Tower of London, Madame Tussauds, the Natural History Museum, the Tate Modern, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Tower of London.
Shop until you drop as the hotel offers easy access to fashionable Knightsbridge, Kings Road, Bond Street and Oxford Street. Then relax and unwind at one of the many local restaurants. The area around Victoria offers great pubs, bars, a range of cuisines including some true fine dining.
34-40 Belgrave Road
Hotel Operator Information:
Bashir Nathoo Trading as easyhotel London Victoria
Registered Office: 13 Wadham Gardens, London, NW3 3DN
Keywords: easyHotel, cheap hotel in England, budget hotel in the UK, London hotel, hotel in London, easyHotel London, budget hotel in London, cheap hotel in London, nice hotel in London, Victoria hotel, hotel in Victoria, easyHotel Victoria, budget hotel in Victoria, cheap hotel in Victoria, nice hotel in Victoria.
Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.
Once you have registered, you will be issued with a room key and this will activate the lock on the front door for the duration of your stay. Once you have checked out the key will no longer open the door.
Check in Time - 3.00pm
Check Out Time - 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- Double bed, made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating, cooling and fresh air circulation.
- Standard British 240v electrical sockets
- Flat screen TV - £5 for 20 channels for 24 hours, please ask at reception
- Extra towels available - £1 per towel, please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at £10 per room clean/linen change - please book at reception.
- 2 hanging hooks provided
Please note all optional extras are subject to availability.
- Small Rooms - no window, 6-7 sq metres
- Small Rooms - with window, 6-7 sq metres
- Standard Rooms - no window, 7.2-9 sq metres
- Standard Rooms - with window, 7.2-9 sq metres
- Special Needs Rooms - with window, 14 sq metres
- 105 guest rooms
- Five floors - no lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City centre location
- Vending machines - soft drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage - £5 (max 2 items)
- Wireless internet connection - charge applies
- On street pay and display 08.30 - 18.30, free at other times. Nearest long stay pay car park 5 mins walk - Master Car Park, Belgrave Rd.
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
Nearest Underground Station:
Victoria (Victoria, District & Circle lines).
From Heathrow Airport:
Underground to Earl's Court, change to District Line, Underground to Victoria. Or take Airbus A1 to Victoria Coach Station (Buckingham Palace Road).
From Luton Airport:
Train to King's Cross, then transfer to the Underground.
From Gatwick Airport:
Train to Victoria, then transfer to the Underground.
From Stansted Airport:
Train to Liverpool Street, then transfer to the Underground.