The brand new easyHotel Porto is located right in the heart of the historic centre of Porto. Within walking distance of all the main tourist attractions and monuments including. Clérigos Tower, the imposing 12th c. Sé (Cathedral) and the Palácio da Bolsa, which is like entering in an Arabian dream. Close to the city's most important theatre (Teatro São João) a short walk will take you to the Guindais funicular going straight to the Douro riverside quarter known as Ribeira. A UNESCO World Heritage site full of narrow twisting streets, with houses once painted or tiled in colourful facades, its full of the bustling energy of working people during the day and the liveliness of busy 'tascas' and restaurants at night. From here you can cross Dom Luis Eiffel bridge and visit all the Port Wine cellars.
Around the hotel, in the area known as Baixa, you will find broad avenues lined with outdoor cafés, and the covered daily market, which is a must see. Both local and international restaurants are nearby and a 10 minute walk will take you to the Galerias de Paris area where you can feel the sizzling nightlife and where fashionable bars are often open until 4.00am.
296 Rua Alexandre Herculano,
- Cathedral 0.7km
- Clerigos Tower 0.9km
- Port Wine Cellars 2.5km
- São João Theatre 0.3km
- Ribeira (UNESCO World Heritage site) 2km
- Alfandega Congress Centre 1.9km
- Exponor Congress Centre 10km
- Dragao Stadium 3.5km
- Casa Da Musica Concert Hall 3.0km
- Santo António Hospital 2.0km
Hotel Operator Information: Best Ecran, SA
Registered Office: Av. João XXI, nº621 R/C, Loja H, 4715-035 Braga
Registration No: 508334144
Keywords: easyHotel, Porto hotel, hotel in Porto, easyHotel Porto, budget hotel in Porto, cheap hotel in Porto, nice hotel in Porto, Portugal hotel, hotel in Portugal, easyHotel Portugal, budget hotel in Portugal, cheap hotel in Portugal, nice hotel in Portugal, bom hotel Portugal, barato hotel Portugal, orçamento hotel Porto Portugal.
Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.
When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 adults.
- One double bed made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
- Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting
- Under bed luggage storage
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks
- Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights
- 220v electrical sockets
- TV Access – €1.00 for 24 hours, please ask at reception.
*(mandatory €10 deposit)
- TV Access - €2.00 for more than 24hrs, please ask at reception.
*(mandatory €10 deposit)
- Linen hire / Fresh towels – €2 - please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at €8 for a full room clean including Linen & Fresh towels
- Small rooms with window (approx 9-11 sq metres)
- Standard rooms with window (approx 11.5-16.5 sq metres)
- Twin rooms with window (approx 15.5 - 25 sq metres)
- Special needs room with window (19 sq metres)
- 56 guest rooms
- Six floors – Guest lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City Centre location
- Vending machines – hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage for (1 or 2 items of baggage) per 24hrs - €3
- Wi-Fi available in public areas (one charge) - €5
- Internet service at reception - (30 mins) - €2
- Hair Dryer hire / Iron hire (with €5 deposit) - €1
- There is a paid car park approx. 100 metres from the hotel, charges are €7,00 per day and is open 7 days a week.
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Sá Carneiro Airport(OPO):
Public transport is generally cheap and reliable and from the airport takes approx. 45 minutes. The Metro leaves every 20 minutes from 06.00am-01.30am and ticket vending machines are found in the airport Metro station. Buy a single ticket which has to be for all zones is €3,50 and take any train in the direction of Estádio do Dragão. Change at Trindade to Line D-Yellow, using any train direction D. João II. Leave at São Bento Station walking in the direction of Av. Duque Loulé or Praça Batalha.
The Taxi line is outside the Arrivals Terminal and well signposted. It should cost approx. €25.00 and the journey time is around 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.
From Campanhã Railway Station:
The easiest way is to use the Metro, which takes approx. 20 minutes. Ticket vending machines are in the Metro Station and a single ticket costs €1,00. Take any metro from lines A, B, C or E in the direction of Trindade. Change at Trindade to Line D-Yellow, using any train in the direction of D. João II. Leave at São Bento Station walking in the direction of Av. Duque Loulé or Praça Batalha.
Alternatively there’s a taxi terminal outside the station, the journey takes around 10 minutes and costs approx. €7,00.