With its central location in the city, right next to the exhibition centre, and a short walk from the railway station, the easyHotel Zürich is easily reached by all forms of public transport and has an attractive urban style. Famous for those legendary Swiss bank accounts and recognised as one of the world's financial centres, Zürich is a striking city, with the River Limmat snaking through it and the Alps looming in the background. Cultural attractions are many and the city boasts over two dozen museums, including the renowned Kunsthaus and the Swiss National Museum. For distinctive architecture, check out the twin towers at Grossmünster Cathedral, and the seventeenth century Rathus, which is Zürich's baroque town hall. Shoppers can stroll down the cosmopolitan Bahnhofstrasse. For the best dining and entertainment, take in Niederdorf, which is the historic old town in the city centre.
Tel: +41 0900 327 927 (CHF 1.85 / 1.25p / 1.50 € / $ 2.07 / min _conventional telephone network)
- Bahnhofstrasse 1 km
- Grossmünster 1.5 km
- Kunsthaus Zürich 2 km
- Lake of Zürich 2.5 km
- Schiffart Rhein 1.5 km
- Ueteliberg 5 km
- UBS Bank 2 km
- Credit Suisse 2 km
- Swiss RE 2 km
Hotel Operator Information: easyHotel Schweiz AG
Registered Office - Riehenring 109, 4058 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No - CH-270.3.013.562-3.
Keywords: easyHotel, Zürich hotel, hotel in Zürich, easyHotel Zürich, budget hotel in Zürich, cheap hotel in Zürich, nice hotel in Zürich, Switzerland hotel, hotel in Switzerland, easyHotel Switzerland, budget hotel in Switzerland, cheap hotel in Switzerland, nice hotel in Switzerland, hotel in Schweiz, schön hotel Schweiz.
Arrival at the Hotel
When registering at reception, you will receive a code enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main entrance.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- Double bed made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating.
- Standard 220v electrical sockets
- Electric razor socket
- Flat Screen TV is included for any stay booked before 10th April 2011.
- Change of towels available – CHF 3.50, please ask at reception
- Housekeeping service available at CHF 18 per room clean and CHF 15 per linen change - please book at reception.
- 3 hooks and coat hanger provided
- WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is included in the room price.
- Internet Access - Terminal CHF 5.00 1hr, CHF 10.00 3 hrs and CHF 15.00 24 hrs
- Small rooms – with window, 11-14sq metres
- Standard rooms – with window, 15-17sq metres
- Special needs room – with window, 15.5sq metres
- 33 guest rooms
- Four floors – no lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs - please advise when booking
- Secure entry
- City centre location
- Vending machines – soft drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage – CHF5.00 for 24 hours
- Internet access – Terminal CHF5.00 per hour
- Limited parking available on site – CHF20.00 per day
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Arrival by public transport:
From Main Railway Station (SSB):
Take the No.31 bus in the direction of Schlieren, Zentrum/Banhof and get off at the stop 'Kanonengasse'. The easyHotel is only a five minute walk away
Trains run between the airport and Zürich main railway station every 10 minutes during peak periods (travel time: 10 minutes), then follow directions above.
From Coach Station:
Cross the main railway station and take the bus line 31 in the direction of Schlieren, Zentrum/Banhof and get off at the stop 'Kanonengasse'. From the bus stop cross the street and follow the Kanonengasse. Take the next street on your left which is the Zwinglistrasse. From there the hotel is just a short walk.