With the temperatures falling, we're now looking forward to the cosy jumpers, evenings in the pub, and autumn leaves (orange is our colour after all).
So start wrapping up warm, welcome in Autumn and head over to Glasgow.
Here’s just some of what we think makes Glasgow great in Autumn.
- Glasgow’s Oktoberfest - From 17 – 21 October, enjoy the German food, beer and atmosphere at Queen’s Park Recreation Ground.
- Autumn colours – with all the leaves turning colour, check out the bright reds and oranges at Kelvingrove Park.
- Day trip to Loch Lomond – just a short drive away from Glasgow, don’t miss the beautiful Autumn scenery around Loch Lomond and the Trossachs.
- Cosy pubs – with the weather getting colder outside, what better excuse to while away some time with some warming food and drink?
- Halloween – if spooky is your thing, get yourself over to The Halloween Ghost Hunt at The Pearce Institute on the 28th October
- Bonfire night fireworks at Glasgow Green
- Sunset over the Clyde – as the evenings get darker, catch some great sunsets over the river.
Bring on the jumpers!
With rates from £19.99 at easyHotel Glasgow, we think it’s time for that Autumn break. Book here.