easyHotel Amsterdam City Centre
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
About our hotel
The easyHotel Amsterdam City Centre South is ideally situated for both tourists and business travellers. Situated in the bustling "De Pijp" district in the centre of Amsterdam, it offers easy access to popular destinations, such as the RAI Centre and Van Gogh museum which are within walking distance, and others a short bus or tram ride away.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned, fully heated, with en-suite showers and equipped with wireless internet access (fees applicable).
Where to eat
There are several cafes and restaurants close by, including the Omelegg Restaurant (open for breakfast and lunch), the Ron Verboom Bakery (07:00-17:00).
What to see
There are numerous museums a short distance away, and the Albert Cuijp Market is a 10-minute walk. You can try a canal cruise, visit the Vondelpark or the Rijksmuseum, try out the Heineken experience or simply take a walk and enjoy the ambience of the city and its vibrant culture and street life. (Tickets available at reception.)
Parking and disabled facilities
Onsite parking is not available.
Disabled facilities are available. Contact us for more information.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned, equipped with wireless internet access (fees applicable) and have an en-suite bathroom.
Sockets are 220v.
Children are welcome as long as they are accompanied by an adult. An adult is considered to be those aged 18 or above.
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard.
The easyHotel Amsterdam City Centre South operates a strict no-smoking policy.
- Small double with internal window (1 x double bed, 10 sq. metres)
- Small double with window (1 x double bed, 10 sq. metres)
- Standard double with window (1 x double bed, 12 sq. metres)
- Standard double with internal window (1 x double bed, 12 sq. metres)
- Twin with window (2 x single beds, 12 sq. metres)
- Triple room with internal window (1 x double bed, 1 x single bed, 20 sq. metres)
- Family quad room with internal window (1 x double bed, 2 x single beds, 20 sq. metres)
Wi-Fi internet access fees:
€5 per night one device
€2.50 for each extra device
Available. Access fee:
€5 per night
An en-suite shower room with WC, washbasin and shower. A fresh towel is provided.
- Earliest check in time: 15:00 (Early check in from 12:00 is available at a supplement of €7.50, subject to availability.)
- Latest check out time: 10:00 (Late check out until 13:00 is available at a supplement of €15, subject to availability.)
Map & Directions
The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 15km away.
From the airport, take exit RAI (S109) and then RAI/Centrum (S109). Follow the signs to Zuid (S109). Drive straight on (passing the RAI Congress Centre on your left) and follow the right lane, into the Scheldestraat. At the traffic lights, drive straight on and after 850 metres easyHotel Amsterdam appears on your right-hand side, on the corner of the Van Ostadestraat.
Take a taxi at the official taxi stand to the address given. The cost is around €40 and it’s about 20 minutes from the airport.
Take the train to Amsterdam Central Railway Station, then tram 16 or 24. Exit at tramstop Albert Cuypstraat. Walk into the Ferdinand Bolstraat and across the Ceintuurbaan. The hotel is at the next corner on the left-hand side.
- Early Check In
- Late check out