easyHotel Amsterdam City Centre South is located on Ferdinand Bolstraat and has a central location in the heart of Amsterdam City Center, just 10 minutes walk away from the RAI Convention Center. RAI is served by a direct train connection to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, and the hotel has easy access by various bus, metro and tramlines. The hotel is close to Museum Square which includes the Van Gogh museum and the Rijksmuseum. The PC Hooftstraat shopping district and the Heineken Brewery are also nearby.
So whether your trip is for business or leisure the hotel provides a great location to base yourself from, near all major business districts, shopping areas, museums, highways and Schiphol Airport, and can easily be reached by car or public transport.
van Ostadestraat 97,
1072 ST Amsterdam
- Albert Cuyp Market 300 meters
- Heineken Experience 700 meters
- Amsterdam Canal Cruises 700 meters
- Rijksmuseum 1.1km
- Amsterdam RAI Congress Center 1.2km
- ABN AMRO bank 2.3km
- Philips Electronics 2.6km
- Accenture 2.6km
- World Trade Center 2.6km
- Ernst & Young 2.7km
Hotel Operator Information:
Benelux Hotel Exploitatie I BV, a subsidary of DanZep Hotels BV
Keywords: easyHotel, Amsterdam hotel, hotel in Amsterdam, easyHotel Amsterdam, budget hotel in Amsterdam, cheap hotel in Amsterdam, nice hotel in Amsterdam, hotel in Holland, hotel in the Netherlands.
Arrival at the Hotel
Bedrooms will be finished, cleaned and have the bed made on your arrival. All standard rooms have one double bed and twin rooms have two single beds, which will be made up with towel, sheets, duvet and pillows. Housekeeping service during your stay is an optional extra - should you want your room cleaned and the linen changed, please bopok it with reception.
When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
Check in Time – 3.00pm
Check Out Time – 10.00am (late check out may incur an additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 adults.
- One double bed made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- In order to allow optimal functioning airconditioning and airflow systems, your room is equipped with individual controls adn the windows will remain shut.
- Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting
- Under bed luggage storage
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks
- Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights
- 220/230v electrical sockets
- Flat screen TV – €5.00 (valid until 12.00 noon the next day)
- Multi Media Package - TV, Internet, Movies - €12.50 (valid until 12 noon the next day), please ask at reception.
- Extra towels available – €1.00 per towel, please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at €15.00 for a full room clean including linen and towel change.
- WiFi and Internet connection in bedrooms - €7.50 (valid until 12.00 noon the next day)
- Small rooms with window (approx 8.5-9.5 sq metres)
- Standard rooms with window (approx 11-12 sq metres)
- Twin rooms with window (approx 11-12 sq metres)
- Special needs room with window (21 sq metres)
- 80 guest rooms
- Four floors – Guest lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City Centre location
- Vending machines – hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage – €5.00 for locker for 24 hours
- Internet terminal available - from €5.00 for 30 minutes
- There is parking in the street charges are €3.00 per hour.
- The nearest Park & Ride facility is at the Olymipc Stadion:
Park and Ride Olympic Stadion, 300 parking spots
- €8,- per 24 hours, maximum 4 days (96 hours). Normaal parking tariff €3,00 per hour up to a maximum of € 50,-per day. *Always* report at the desk after you've parked your car. Free public transport tickets are available up to five tickets per car. Tickets are retour tickets to the city centre. If available, two free bicycles per car. You are allowed to bring your own bicycle. *Always* return all public transport tickets when you get back and before
you pay. If you loose them you pay the normal parkingtariff. Park & Ride Amsterdam Olympisch Stadion Address: Olympisch Stadion 44, 1076 DE AmsterdamCapacity:300Tarif:€ 8,- for 24 hours including free public transport for maximal five peoplePayment methods:Coins, Notes (up to 20 euro), Chipknip, Pin and Creditcard.
- Please take tram 16 to tramstop Albert Cuypmarkt. Walk 350 meters southbound on the Ferdinand Bolstraat (towards the RAI) and you will find the hotel on the corner of the Ferdinand Bolstraat and the van Ostadestraat.
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS):
Take the ramp onto the A4 motorway and continue onto the A10 ring road. Follow the ringroad Amsterdam (a10). Take exit RAI (s109) and follow, at the traffic lights, direction RAI/Centrum (s109). Follow the signs direction Zuid (s109). You drive straight on (passing the RAI Congress Centre on your left hand) and you follow the right lane, into the Scheldestraat. at the traffic lights you drive straight on and after 850 meters easyHotel Amsterdam Ferdinand Bolstraat appears at your right hand side on the corner of the van Ostadestraat.
From Main Railway Station:
Take the train to Amsterdam Central Railway Station. At the station take tram 25 and exit at tramstop Ceintuurbaan / F. Bolstraat. Total traveltime approximately 40 minutes.
easyHotel Amsterdam Ferdinand Bolstraat
van Ostadestraat 97,
1072 ST Amsterdam
Mr Danny Van Spall - Hotel Manager