easyHotel Earls Court is just 5 minutes walk away from Earls Court tube station, which is served by the Piccadilly, Circle and District Lines, and a host of major tourist attractions in nearby Kensington, including the Natural History and Science Museums, Harrods and Kensington Palace.
For exhibitions, conferences, concerts and events both Earl's Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are again only minutes away. Just a few stops away on the tube or a short bus journey will take you in to the heart of London to explore all the major sites and attractions.
Earls Court has a fabulous selection of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets and shopping in the fashionable areas of Kensington, Knightsbridge and Kings Road is on the doorstep. So, whether your trip is for business or pleasure, easyHotel Earls Court is a great base for your visit to London.
44-48 West Cromwell Road
- Olympia Exhibition Centre 1.5km
- Natural History and Science Museum 1.5km
- Kensington Palace 3km
- Harrods 3km
- Earl's Court Exhibition Centre 500m
- Kensington Village Offices 300m
- Malaysian Airlines 200m
- Clearchannel Advertising 200m
Hotel Operator Information: Queensway (Earl's Court) Limited
Registered Office - 2nd Floor Tower House, 226 Cromwell Road, London SW5 0SW. Registration No - 06436061.
Keywords: easyHotel, cheap hotel in England, budget hotel in the UK, London hotel, hotel in London, easyHotel London, budget hotel in London, cheap hotel in London, nice hotel in London, Earl's Court hotel, hotel in Earl's Court, easyHotel Earl's Court, budget hotel in Earl's Court, cheap hotel in Earl's Court, nice hotel in Earl's Court.
Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.
Please note that the stair lift which provides special needs access to the hotel cannot accommodate electric wheelchairs. Please contact the hotel directly via email if you have a specific question regarding building access.
Once you have registered, you will be issued with a room key and this will activate the lock on the front door for the duration of your stay. Once you have checked out the key will no longer open the door.
Check in Time - 3.00pm
Check Out Time - 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- Double bed or two single beds, made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating, cooling and fresh air circulation.
- Standard British 240v electrical sockets
- Flat screen TV - £5 for 20 channels for 24 hours, £7 for 4 days, please ask at reception
- WiFi - £3 for 1hr, £5 for 24 hours, £15 for 2 days or £20 for 5 days.
- Extra towels available - £1 per towel, please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at £10 per room clean/linen change - please book at reception.
- Small Rooms - no window, 6-7 sq metres
- Small Rooms - with window, 6-7 sq metres
- Standard Rooms - no window, 8-9 sq metres
- Standard Rooms - with window, 8-9 sq metres
- Twin Rooms - no window, 10-13 sq metres
- Twin Rooms - with window, 10-13 sq metres
- Special Needs Rooms - no window, 14 sq metres
- Special Needs Rooms - with window, 14 sq metres
- 109 guest rooms
- Five floors - no lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City centre location
- Vending machines - Tea/Coffee, soft drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage - Limited availability on site, charge £2 per bag per 24 hours. Alternative storage at Excess Baggage Company, 168 Earl's Court Road +44 (0) 207 373 1977 (closed Sundays)
- Our double-glazed panel windows do not open
- Internet access - Terminal £2 for 30 minutes
- £10 per day - please contact reception for details.
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Heathrow airport, take the underground Piccadilly Line to Earls Court. From Gatwick airport, take the Gatwick Express to Victoria and change to the Underground Circle Line for Earls Court. From Luton airport take the train to Kings Cross/St Pancras and then change to the Piccadilly underground line for Earls Court. From Stansted airport take the train to Liverpool Street and change to the Circle Line and then District Line to Earls Court .Exit the Station via the Earls Court Road exit. Turn left and after 300 metres turn left at the major intersection with Cromwell Road, the Hotel is just 200 metres away on the opposite side of the road.
From Railway/Coach station:
Victoria mainline railway and coach stations are just 5 minutes and three stops from Earls Court Station on the underground. All other London mainline stations are easily accessible through the underground network and all are within 30 minutes travel time.