Located just a few minutes walk from Paddington station and the Heathrow Express terminal, easyHotel London Paddington is easily accessible from anywhere in the city, with Paddington, Lancaster Gate, Bayswater, & Queensway underground stations all located nearby.
The hotel is ideally located to visit many of London's most popular attractions including Tower of London, Harrods, Portobello Market and Notting Hill. Jump on the tube and you'll find Madame Tussaud's, the London Eye and Big Ben are only a few stops away.
Relax in Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens or enjoy the bustle, fun and shopping in Marble Arch, Edgware Road and Oxford Street, all of which are within walking distance.
10 Norfolk Place
- Madame Tussauds 1.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.4 miles
- Harrods 2.5 miles
- London Eye 3.8 miles
- Tower of London 6.2 miles
- Marks & Spencer 0.2 miles
- Vodafone 0.2 miles
- CBI 1.2 miles
- Visa 1.2 miles
- British Energy 6.8 miles
Hotel Operator Information: Fontskill Limited
Registered Office - 18-24 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1QF. Registration No - 01908332.
Keywords: easyHotel, cheap hotel in England, budget hotel in the UK, London hotel, hotel in London, easyHotel London, budget hotel in London, cheap hotel in London, nice hotel in London, Paddington hotel, hotel in Paddington, easyHotel Paddington, budget hotel in Paddington, cheap hotel in Paddington, nice hotel in Paddington.
Arrival at the HotelWhen you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.
When registering at reception, you will receive a key card enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
Check in Time - 3.00pm
Check Out Time - 10.00am (late check out may incur additional nights charge)
- Accommodation max 2 people.
- One double bed made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating, cooling and fresh air circulation.
- Standard 240v electrical sockets
- Flat screen TV - £5 for 10 channels for 24 hours, please ask at reception
- Extra towels available - £1 per towel, please ask at reception.
- Housekeeping service available at £10 per room clean - please book at reception.
- 2 clothes hanging hooks provided
- Wireless internet access - £10 for 24 hours
- Small rooms with window (approx 6 - 7.5 sq metres)
- Small rooms no window (approx 6 - 7.5 sq metres)
- Standard rooms with window (approx 7.6 - 11sq metres)
- Standard rooms no window (approx 7.6 - 11sq metres)
- Twin room with window (approx 14.5 sq metres)
- Special needs room with window (approx 15 sq metres)
- 47 guest rooms
- Three floors - no lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City centre location
- Vending machines - hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Luggage storage - £5.00 up to 2 items, for 24 hours
- A secure public car is available adjacent to hotel on Bishops Bridge Road - charge applies
General Safety Notice
- For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Paddington Railway Station:From the station take the exit on foot turning left onto Praed Street. The hotel is situated 100 yards away, opposite St Mary's Hospital, adjacent to Norfolk Square.
From Heathrow Airport:
The quickest option is to take the Heathrow Express direct to Paddington or alternatively take the London Underground service from Heathrow, changing at Earls Court.
From Gatwick Airport:
Take the Gatwick Express (30 mins) to London Victoria Station where you can change for Paddington
From London City Airport:
Take the Docklands Light Railway to Bank underground station, where you can change for Paddington.
From Stansted Airport:
Take the Stansted Express to London Liverpool Street station, where you can change for Paddington.